Delicious Coconut Cookies for Breakfast and Snacking
Delicious Coconut CookiesThis coconut cookies is very good for those who are on a keto diet, because the ingredients used are made of ingredients that are low in carbohydrates so it is very safe to consume, especially this cake can be consumed in the morning at breakfast or during the day when snacking.
- 1.5 cups of shredded coconut flakes
- ½ cup of sunflower seeds
- ½ cup of high-quality protein powder
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1/8 cup of water
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Roughly chop sunflower seeds or other nuts you may wish to use in the blender until broken up into chunks.
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and stir together, if you notice that it is too crumbly than try adding in another tablespoon of coconut oil and possibly more water.
- Scoop cookies onto a cookie tray.
- Gently press the cookies down to flatten.
- Makes about 18 cookies.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
Can use 2 cups coconut shreds if you do not have/want sunflower seeds.
Can use any other kind of nut or seed
You can use any flavored or unflavored protein powder to change up the flavor.
You can put the coconut whipped cream recipe in between to make an incredible coconut cookie sandwich!
Besides, to add sweetness you can use stevia instead of sugar. Stevia has a very low carbohydrate content so it is safe to use for those who are on a low sugar diet.
Hopefully the recipe provided is useful and becomes your daily recipe reference. Thank you.
The post Delicious Coconut Cookies for Breakfast and Snacking appeared first on theheartysoul.com
Source Link :