Easy Recipe and Delicious Baked Balsamic Chicken Breast
Baked Balsamic Chicken Breast RecipeIn western countries chicken meat is the main source of food especially when it is currently booming a low carbohydrate diet. In addition to good taste and full fat, chicken meat can also be made with various easy and delicious recipes. Starting from being fried and also roasted, chicken meat is one of the ingredients that are often consumed even by everyone because the price is affordable and easily available.
You can find various recipes in various sources, such as in cookbooks, magazines, and also the internet.
The most meat part of chicken is chicken breast. Here I will share the recipe for making baked balsamic chicken breast easily and of course with delicious taste.
The following ingredients and how to make it.
- boneless skinless chicken breast
- olive oil
- soy sauce
- balsamic vinegar
- black pepper
- salt (optional, since the soy sauce adds saltiness)
- Cut each chicken breast in half, through the middle lengthwise.
- Cover with plastic wrap and using a meat mallet pound to the desired thickness. Be gentle, so the meat doesn’t get smashed.
- The second option is just to tenderize the whole breast, without cutting it through the middle.
- If the chicken breast is too thick, you can pound it with a meat mallet until it is 1/2-inch thick.
- Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, oregano and black pepper in a bowl.
- Place chicken in a baking dish. Pour the marinade over it, making sure it is evenly coated. Let is sit for 10 minutes if you have the extra time.
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Bake chicken at 400 F for 25 minutes, or until a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the meat reads 165 F.
It really depends on the thickness of the chicken breast. You’ll need to keep an eye on it. If you have a probe oven thermometer this will be even easier. A thermometer inserted into the thickest park if the meat should read 165 F (75 C).
I baked the chicken breasts in the oven at 400 F for 35 minutes. Mine were a little less than an inch thick. If you pound yours to make them thinner or decide to cut them in half through the middle, they will be ready in less time.
The ideal thickness of chicken breast for baking in 1/2 inch and it generally takes around 25-30 minutes to cook at 400 F.
If you don't fully understand how to make it, you can see the video here.
This recipe can be made when you gather with your family on weekends. Hopefully the recipe is useful and can be one of the recipes you like. Thank you.
The post Easy Recipe and Delicious Baked Balsamic Chicken Breast appeared first on cookinglsl.com