Super Yummy Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Pasta
Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Pasta For Everybody (both kids and adults)To make chicken broccoli alfredo pasta does not require special expertise to cook it, because the way to make it is very easy and fast and the ingredients used are easily available.
In addition to using chicken, pasta and broccoli ingredients, you can also replace chicken with beef and broccoli, you can also replace it with other vegetables, spinach. But here I will share recipes using chicken, pasta and broccoli. Guaranteed everyone will like from children to adults.
- 10 ounces broccoli
- 8 ounces penne pasta (for gluten free, use gf brown rice penne)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1.5 pound chicken breast (1 large chicken breast)
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/4 cups Parmesan cheese, or Mozzarella cheese, or Monterey Jack cheese , shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
How to make chicken broccoli alfredo pasta:
- Cook broccoli in boiling water for 5 minutes, drain well. Cut into small florets.
- Cook pasta al dente, drain.
- In a large skillet heat olive oil and butter on medium-high heat (until hot but not smoking) and saute chicken breast (seasoned generously with salt and pepper on both sides) for about 5 minutes on each side. Remove the skillet from heat, cover with the lid, and let the chicken rest, off heat, covered, until chicken is no longer pink in the center and cooked through. Remove chicken from the pan. Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Add minced garlic to the same skillet and cook it in chicken juices and oil remaining in the pan, scraping up the chicken bits from the bottom of the pan, on medium heat for about 30 seconds until garlic is fragrant, making sure to avoid burning. Add cooked and sliced broccoli and mix in with garlic. Remove from the pan.
- To make the creamy sauce, in the same skillet heat up 1 cup of heavy cream until it boils. Immediately add the cheese and stir until melted and nice and creamy. Reduce heat to medium-low, and slowly, in small portions, add milk, constantly stirring, simmering, until nice and creamy consistency is reached.
- Add cooked pasta to the creamy sauce, then add broccoli. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Top with sliced, cooked chicken.
The nutritional facts of this chicken broccoli alfredo paste are :
- Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Pasta
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 853 Calories from Fat 387
- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat 43g 66%
- Saturated Fat 23g 115%
- Cholesterol 225mg 75%
- Sodium 799mg 33%
- Potassium 1145mg 33%
- Total Carbohydrates 53g 18%
- Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
- Sugars 6g
- Protein 60g 120%
- Vitamin A 36%
- Vitamin C 80.7%
- Calcium 53.7%
- Iron 12.2%
That's the recipe for making chicken broccoli alfredo pasta. very easy not how to make it?
To make it easier for you to understand the recipe, you can visit the first recipe on Julias's Album. Oke, thank you for your visit, hopefully it will be useful and can be a cooking reference today.