Easy Simple Birthday Cake Recipe for Girl
How to Make Easy Simple Birthday Cake Recipe for GirlSoon your daughter's birthday, you must be confused to make what cake to celebrate. Do not let your favorite child be disappointed because the birthday cake is not according to his wishes.
Making birthday cakes for girls is actually very easy, it's just that it takes technique and color arrangement so that the cake matches the personality of a woman.
Here I will share recipes for making birthday cakes for girls that are very easy, simple, easy to obtain, but still look beautiful when blowing candles.
Quoted from delish.com, the following recipe and how to make it for you.
- 1 c. butter, softened
- 3/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 3/4 c. granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 2/3 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 c. chocolate chips (plus more for sprinkling)
- 1/4 c. rainbow sprinkles (plus more for sprinkling)
- 1 c. vanilla frosting
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a 9" round cake pan with parchment paper. Grease with cooking spray. In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well between each addition. Stir in vanilla. Add flour, baking soda and salt and mix on low until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips and rainbow sprinkles.
- Press cookie dough into an even layer in the prepared pan. Top with more chocolate chips and sprinkles, if desired. Bake until the cookie is golden, about 25 minutes. Let cool in pan for 15 minutes then transfer cake to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Transfer frosting to a piping bag fit with a large star tip. Pipe frosting around the edge of the cooled cookie cake. Slice into wedges.
If the recipe above is unclear, you can visit the first blog that created it, namely delish.com. There you can see the steps to make a cake with a video, so it will be very easy for you to make it.
Hopefully your child likes it. Happy birthday girl!