How to Make Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas
Cheesy Chicken QuesadillasVarious dishes from chicken meat are endless. Besides being easy to get, chicken meat is also very easy to cook. Chicken meat can be cooked by being fried, steamed, or roasted. So everyone can use chicken meat to cook without cooking complicated.
In order for the chicken we cook to taste better, don't forget to add herbs like salt, pepper, and others. And in this recipe I will share a recipe for making Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas. The method is very easy, so for beginners you can make it too.
Here's the ingredients and how to make Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas.
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken, shredded
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- dash of salt
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat the first six ingredients in a large skillet over medium heat until cream cheese is melted and blended throughout the mixture.
- Lightly brush one side of each tortilla with butter and place (butter side down) on baking sheet.
- Spread about 1/3 cup of chicken mixture on one half of the tortilla and then cover with a good sprinkling of the cheese.
- Fold over each tortilla and bake for about 10 minutes until slightly crisp and lightly brown.
- Cut into wedges and enjoy!
This recipe is taken from writtenreality.com. There are many other recipes that you can try too. Hopefully useful.