Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Banana - chocolate cake
Banana - chocolate cake. This recipe makes a delightful banana cake packed with chocolate chips for a delightful way to enjoy a classic flavor combination. This cake is the result of two people, each asking me to make their favorite dessert - one banana bread, the other a chocolate cake - but only. This is a very moist & very fudgey cake.
It's scrumptious as is, but you can also dress it up with nuts or light frostings. Banana Chocolate Cake Recipe photo by Taste of Home. You can bake this in round pans if you like, with the simple chocolate buttercream frosting as shown. You can cook Banana - chocolate cake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana - chocolate cake
- You need 2 of bananas.
- You need 2 tbsp of whipping cream.
- Prepare 100 grams of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 tbsp of rum.
- You need 50 grams of all-purpose flour.
- It's 50 grams of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 150 grams of dark chocolate.
- It's 125 grams of unsalted butter.
Chocolate banana cake recipe - moist and delicious cake with chocolate condensed milk frosting. Fairly easy recipe and can be tried even by beginners. Chocolate Banana Cake is the perfect dessert for when you are short on time but need a yummy dessert. This chocolate banana cake is a moist and flavorful layer cake made with mashed bananas in the batter.
Banana - chocolate cake instructions
- Mash bananas and whipping cream with à fork or a processor..
- Preheat the oven at 180°C..
- Whisk eggs and sugar until fluffy in a large cooking bowl..
- Add rum, flour, cornstarch and baking powder. Mix well..
- Melt chocolate and butter in a bowl and mix them together..
- Add mashed bananas and the chocolate mixture to the dough. Mix well..
- Bake in a greased cake pan for 30 min..
- Decorate with confectionner's sugar and banana slices. 🍌.
Use your favorite frosting on the cake. This Chocolate Banana Cake combines the sweetness of ripe mashed bananas with cocoa powder. Wonderful plain, but even better when frosted with a smooth and creamy Chocolate Ganache. This recipe for German Chocolate Banana Cake features the traditional light chocolate cake with a coconut-banana filling. The filling alone is good enough to eat with a spoon!