Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Poached Pollock and Pasta Parmesan
Poached Pollock and Pasta Parmesan.
You can cook Poached Pollock and Pasta Parmesan using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Poached Pollock and Pasta Parmesan
- You need 1 pound of spaghetti pasta.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil for boiling pasta.
- You need As needed of water to boil noodles.
- It's 1 stick of butter.
- It's 1 tablespoon of heaping of minced garlic.
- It's To taste of kosher salt.
- You need To taste of ground black pepper.
- It's 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- It's 1 teaspoon of marjoram.
- It's 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 1-1/4 pound of pollock filets.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of extra Virgin olive oil for poaching.
Poached Pollock and Pasta Parmesan instructions
- Heat the water, oil, and boil the pasta. You can use store bought, homemade, or fresh..
- Keep stirring so as not to stick together..
- Melt the butter, add the 1/4 cup of oil, and add the garlic and pollock. Poach the filets in the garlic butter..
- When the fish is done flake it in the pan and season to taste..
- Now add the pasta. Stir well coat all the cooked pasta. Just heat through. This should be el-denté just under done so as it will continue to cook when transferred..
- Now add the marjoram and parsley..
- Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Add the cheese to the pasta. Stir well coat all the pasta add pasta water I used about 2 cups. Add a little at the time..
- After you add some of the pasta water, this will cause the pasta to be creamy thick. Too much and it will be soupy..
- Serve. I hope you enjoy!.