Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Low Carb Maple Bacon Crack-Gluten Free for Keto Diet

Low Carb Maple Bacon Crack-Gluten Free for Keto Diet

As a person who is on a keto diet, it certainly cannot be separated from the desire to enjoy the same snacks as the Eater Karbo. Is it right? Yes, indeed the temptation is always there when the time is not supportive. How else, the diet that has been lived has not reached its peak.

Actually you do not need to worry about not being able to eat good snacks like karbo eater, you can also enjoy tasty snacks but still low in sugar and certainly not make your body fat.

This time I will share a recipe for making easy and delicious Maple Bacon Crack. The ingredients used are very low in sugar so you don't need to worry when you consume them. Here's a recipe for how to make Low Carb Maple Bacon Crack specifically for those of you who are on a keto diet.

Ingredients
Dough Ingredients:
  • 8 oz mozarella
  • 2 oz cream cheese
  • 2 tbsp Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet or my sweetener
  • 2 tsp baking powder
  • 2/3 cup almond flour
  • 1/3 cup coconut flour
  • 1 egg
Topping Ingredients:
  • 2/3 cup Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet or my sweetener
  • 1/2 tsp maple extract
  • 1/2 tsp molasses
  • 5 slices thick cut bacon or 8 slices regular bacon , cooked until crisp and chopped
  • 1 tbsp Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet or my sweetener, optional
Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 375.
  2. Put cheese in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave one minute. Stir. Microwave 30 seconds. Stir. At this point, all the cheese should be melted. Microwave 30 more seconds until uniform and gloopy (it should look like cheese fondue at this point). 
  3. Add the rest of the dough ingredients and the melted cheese to a food processor. Mix using the dough blade until a uniform color. If you do not have a food processor you can mix in a medium bowl with a wooden spoon but you may need to knead it by hand to thoroughly incorporate the ingredients. 
  4. Once the dough is a uniform color wet your hands and press it out into a 9×12 ish rectangle on a parchment lined baking sheet.
  5. In a small bowl stir together the 2/3 cup sweetener, maple extract, and molasses. Sprinkle half of it over the prepared dough. Top with the bacon. Sprinkle with the remaining sweetener.
  6. Bake for 20-24 minutes. Sprinkle with additional sweetener if desired.
Recipe Notes
Notes on Sweeteners: 

I use my own blend of xylitol, erythritol, and stevia in my recipes. This is twice as sweet as sugar. It is comparable to Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet and Truvia.

To sub in Swerve use 1.5 to 2 times the amount of sweetener called for.

To sub in Pyure or Trim Healthy Mama Super Sweet use half the amount of sweetener called for.

Substitutions will work in most recipes. They may not work in candies, such as caramel.
I get a lot of comments from my low carb readers on the use of molasses. I use it for flavor, not sweetness. One teaspoon of molasses has 5 grams of carbs. This recipe uses 1/2 tsp divided by 8 servings. That is less than .5 grams of carbs from the molasses per serving. If you prefer you can just omit it.

In addition to the recipe above, here I will also share the nutritional content contained in this Maple Bacon Crack. Here's the nutritional content for you, as a reference to see the percentage of calories needed per day.

Nutrition Facts

Total Fat 20g 31% Saturated Fat 8g 40% Cholesterol 59mg 20% Sodium 311mg 13% Potassium 198mg 6% Total Carbohydrates 6g 2% Dietary Fiber 2g 8% Sugars 1g Protein 11g 22% Vitamin A 6.3% Calcium 22.7% Iron 4.9%

How easy is it not how to make it? Although the keto diet can eat snacks as well but still must be calculated the number of calories per day and the sugar they use. May be useful.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.
The post Low Carb Maple Bacon Crack-Gluten Free appeared first on joyfilledeats.com

Posting Komentar untuk "Low Carb Maple Bacon Crack-Gluten Free for Keto Diet"