Recipe: Appetizing Strawberry Ice Cream
Strawberry Ice Cream.
You can have Strawberry Ice Cream using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Ice Cream
- Prepare 2 cups of whipping cream Or fresh Cream.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Essence.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh strawberry Crush.
- You need 1 cup or As per your Taste of Sugar Powder.
- You need as needed of Strawberry Waffle Biscuit.
Strawberry Ice Cream instructions
- Using a hand or electric beater fitted with a whisk attachment, whip the cold cream on medium/high speed until soft peaks form..
- Turn off the machine and pour the strawberry Crush and sugar Powder into the whipped cream..
- Turn the speed up to high and whisk until the mixture is thick and stiff peaks form. Turn off the machine and stir in vanilla extract..
- Transfer your ice cream mixture to an airtight container,and cover with cling film, then a lid..
- Freeze for a minimum of 6 hours or overnight before eating..
- Garnishing with Strawberries and Strawberry Waffle biscuits..
- Keep stored in the freezer for up to 6 weeks..