Recipe: Perfect Creamed Avocado and Lime Chilled Pasta
Creamed Avocado and Lime Chilled Pasta.
You can have Creamed Avocado and Lime Chilled Pasta using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamed Avocado and Lime Chilled Pasta
- Prepare 1.5 cup of dry shell pasta or short pasta of your choice.
- You need 1 of ripe avocado.
- You need 1 of large tomato or 2 med tomatoes.
- You need 3 Tbsp of vegan mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1.5 Tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare Handful of cilantro, roughly chopped.
- You need To taste of Salt & pepper,.
- Prepare of Chopped cilantro and/or jalapeno for garnish.
Creamed Avocado and Lime Chilled Pasta instructions
- Cook pasta according to the package instructions..
- Drain well, set aside to cool..
- Peel avocado and remove the pit..
- Put avocado in a food processor together with chopped cilantro, lime juice, mayonnaise and garlic paste..
- Blend it until it’s creamy..
- Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Transfer the avocado sauce to a medium sized bowl..
- Slice tomato(es) into small squares..
- Add sliced tomato to avocado sauce..
- Add cooked pasta and toss them well..
- Sprinkle chopped cilantro and/or jalapeño on top..