Recipe: Yummy Creamy Tomato Pasta
Creamy Tomato Pasta. Sometimes the only thing that can solve a long, hectic weekday is a splash of cream. In those cases, turn to this comforting pasta. Al dente noodles are tossed in a quick tomato cream sauce and finished with lots of chopped fresh basil and grated Parm for the kind of meal the whole family can agree on.
Add onions and garlic and saute for a minute or so. Pour in tomato sauce and add salt, pepper, and sugar to taste. Remove from heat and stir in cream. "This pasta with tomato cream sauce is a less guilty way to get your creamy pasta fix!" Tomato cream sauce - a healthier creamy pasta! You can have Creamy Tomato Pasta using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Tomato Pasta
- You need of Fettuccine pasta.
- You need of Tomato sauce.
- It's of All-purpose cream.
- It's of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need of White onion.
- You need of Chicken breast.
- You need of Bacon.
- It's of Onion Leeks.
- It's of Butter.
This is the first recipe I've made for my website after being away for almost a month, firstly on the annual RecipeTin Family trip to Japan, followed shortly thereafter by a trip with friends to New Zealand. Tomato-Cream Sauce for Pasta Tomato-Cream Sauce for Pasta. The sugar is important (altho I use Splenda) to help take adge off the tomato taste. Helpful What to Serve with Creamy Tomato and Spinach Pasta.
Creamy Tomato Pasta step by step
- Boil the pasta..
- While boiling the pasta, cut the chicken breast into cubes, season it and cook in frying pan. Set aside..
- Cook the bacon too. Set aside..
- Saute the onion and garlic in butter until golden brown..
- And then, add the tomato sauce and all-purpose cream to the onion & garlic. Put some salt and pepper..
- Add in the chicken and bacon. Stir it well to mix all the flavor..
- Lastly, add the pasta into the sauce..
- Garnish it with some onion leeks or onion spring. Serve..
This Creamy Tomato and Spinach Pasta recipe is kind of a meal on its own, but you may want to add a side dish, like crusty Garlic Bread or No Knead Focaccia Rolls. You can also beef up the recipe by adding some Garlic Herb Baked Chicken Breasts, or browning some Italian sausage in the skillet in the beginning, before the onion and garlic. This Creamy Tomato Pasta is made with fresh tomatoes and mascarpone. It's the perfect weeknight dinner idea or even when company is coming. Serve it with your favourite pasta.