Sugar Cookies Recipe for Ied Mubarak
How to Make Sugar Cookies Recipe for Ied MubarakYeay, soon the Islamic holiday is near, have you made Lebaran cakes for your family?
Various types of holidays are indeed incomplete if there are no cake dishes, especially Eid holidays. Many cake shops that sell special Eid cakes. But for those of you who choose to save money you can make it yourself at home. There is nothing wrong with setting your desired taste, you can while learning how to make special cakes for holidays.
Next, I will give you a recipe for how to make Sugar Cookies, which of course with ingredients that are easy to get and cheap.
- 2 cups Sweet Cream Salted Butter (softened)
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp. Vanilla
- 4 tsp. Baking Powder
- 6 cups Flour
- Add butter and sugar to your mixer. Cream the butter and sugar until it is completely mixed. Do not over-mix.
- Add vanilla and eggs and mix until completely incorporated.
- Add Baking Powder and mix.
- Mix in the flour two cups at a time.
- Do not chill the dough, the cookies will bake better if the dough is at room temperature.
- Roll a handful of the dough out on a prepared surface until it's about 3/8" thick and cut out shapes with a cookie cutter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 6-8 minutes depending on the size of the cookie. Do not over-bake.
- Frost with The Best Buttercream Frosting.
This is the first blog that makes this sugar cookie recipe. twosisterscrafting.com
Oh yeah, you can shape it according to your taste and put toping various special forms of holidays on top of it with colorful chocolate to make it look more beautiful and tasteful.
You can get ingredients that are easily available in the market and make them very easy. Besides that you can also make other cakes to accompany your day later. You can check in the Cake and Cookies Recipes category on this blog.
Okay then, hopefully it can inspire the Lebaran cake recipe.