Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Broiled Lobster Tail
Broiled Lobster Tail. Place lobster tails on a baking sheet. Watch the video tutorial and learn how to butterfly and prepare some seriously delicious lobster tails. Broiled lobster tail is a decadent, impressive, but easy-to-make dinner.
This is the easiest method ever for perfect, restaurant quality broiled lobster tails at home! Looking to create an impressive gourmet dinner. Broiled Lobster Tail Recipe photo by Taste of Home. You can have Broiled Lobster Tail using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broiled Lobster Tail
- Prepare 2 of Lobster Tails.
- It's 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
- You need of Lemon wedges.
No need to be intimidated by cooking lobster tails. This is the easiest method ever for perfect, restaurant quality broiled lobster tails at home! _ Broiled Lobster Tail should definitely be on the menu. This step-by-step guide will show you exactly what to do. Serve with an easy brown butter and toasted hazelnut sauce!
Broiled Lobster Tail instructions
- Snip Lobster tails down the middle and remove the vein. Lightly salt and pepper..
- Spray cookie sheet with nonstick spray and put tails on the sheet..
- Melt butter, cool a little as to not cook the meat with the hot butter. Pour a couple spoonfuls down each cut on tails. Take a lemon wedge and squeeze some down each tail. Not too much..
- Broil at 350 for 5-10 minutes depending on the size of the tail..
- Serve with a lemon wedge and some melted butter for dipping..
The Best Broiled Lobster Tail - very quick and easy to make at home and perfect for a romantic dinner. A guide on how to prepare, cook and serve oven broiled lobster tails. Broiled Lobster Tail: Decadent sweet lobster meat in a creamy butter sauce with garlic and fresh herbs. This lobster tail recipe lets the natural flavors of the lobster shine through. These are so delicious, plus you'll save a ton of money by making these at home!