Easiest Way to Make Perfect Tuna Pasta Salad
Tuna Pasta Salad.
You can have Tuna Pasta Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna Pasta Salad
- It's 1 cup of whole wheat pasta (shape of choice).
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen peas.
- It's 1 of large carrot, peeled and shredded.
- Prepare 1 can (5 oz.) of tuna, drained and flaked.
- You need 2 tbsp. of finely diced red onion.
- You need 2 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil.
- It's of Juice from 1 small lemon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of each salt, pepper, salt free all purpose seasoning.
Tuna Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. In the last two minutes of its cook time, stir in the peas. Drain in a colander and rinse with cold water..
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, peas, carrots and onion. Drizzle in the oil and lemon juice, then add the seasonings. Toss it all together, then stir in the tuna, so it stays in larger chunks..
- That's it! Let it chill in a covered container in the fridge until you're ready to eat. This will keep in the fridge for 4-5 days..