Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Hot Crab & Lobster Dip
Hot Crab & Lobster Dip. Hot Crab Dip. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Cheesy Hot Crab Dip is the ultimate party snack! Lump crab meat is baked into this luxurious dip with cream cheese, sour cream, sharp cheddar cheese and few dashes of hot sauce.
Classic Hot Crab Dip For A Crowd. This crab dip was so delicious. I served it at our Christmas party and a number of my guests asked for the recipe. You can have Hot Crab & Lobster Dip using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hot Crab & Lobster Dip
- Prepare 2-8 oz of packs of cream cheese.
- You need 1-8 oz of container of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 c of mayo.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 pack of immatation crab meat (or real crab meat up to you).
- You need 1 pack of immatation lobster meat (or real losber tail meat).
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of bag of shredded chedder cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard.
Hot Crab Pinwheels Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Beat cream cheese until smooth; stir in crab, red pepper, cheese, green onions, parsley and cayenne. Crab Dip Perfect is a creamy snack featuring crab meat baked in a cream cheese base with cheddar, green onion & Old Bay seasoning! Crab Dip is one of the best hot appetizers, perfect for parties!
Hot Crab & Lobster Dip step by step
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Take cream cheese out of packaging and put it in a bowl to start softening at room temp for about 10-15 mins.
- Get a large bowl and cut up immatation(or real) crab and lobster meat.
- Mix in sour cream, mayo, mustard, Worcestershire, lemon juice, garlic salt, and bag of shredded chedder.
- Once cream cheese is soften mix in with rest.
- Pour in medium sized baking pan or glass pan.
- Bake at 350° for 35-45mins or until its bubbly brown.
- Let cool for 10 mins (15 if glass pan).
- Get some bread chips, crackers, pretzels, chips, what ever you want and scoop away!!!!.
- Enjoy!!! hope to see your cook snaps;).
- Small tip: double the reciepe and its enough to use for a party, bbq, birthday, picnic, etc.....
The perfect party appetizer, this is the BEST Hot Crab Dip recipe ever. Bubbly Hot Crab Dip - this hot crab dip tastes just like crab rangoon puffs! This recipe for Hot Crab Fondue is lightly spiced and flavored with garlic, shallots, wine, cream Serve hot with breadsticks, French bread cubes, and/or cocktail crackers. This fondue is filling enough to. Copycat Stanley & Seafort's Hot Dungeness Crab DipCDKitchen.