How to Cook Delicious 2 mins chocolate cake
2 mins chocolate cake. With its rich icing and minty whipped cream filling, this chocolate mint cake makes a fitting finale to a special meal. A bit light on the mint flavor than I had expected. I followed previous advice and made sure all ingredients were room temperature.
This Mint Chocolate Chip Cake is a mint lover's dream! Layers of decadent chocolate cake topped with a silky mint chip buttercream. Did you know that there is only one Olive Garden restaurant in Vancouver? You can cook 2 mins chocolate cake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 2 mins chocolate cake
- You need 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It's 1 small of chocolate.
It's not really even in Vancouver, it's in a suburb called. Andes Mint Cake topped with chocolate ganache and Andes Mints. Assemble your cake by placing one layer of chocolate cake on your cake stand, frost. The cake is made with rich cocoa powder and hot coffee, which really brings out the chocolate flavor, while the frosting is a classic.
2 mins chocolate cake instructions
- First mix all the dry ingrediants. (flour,cocoa powder,sugar).
- Add the egg and milk and mix well..
- Put the mix into a microwave safe bowl or mug..
- Cut the chocolate into small pieces and put in on top of the mix..
- Put the bowl into the microwave and set it for 2 mins.
- Remember to check the heat.. Don't set the heat more than 600degrees....
A big beautiful Mint Chocolate Layer Cake overflowing with all things mint and chocolate. Let me break it down for you. This cake is like them but BIGGER. But still filled to the brim with that gorgeous mint. This mint chocolate chip cake is so delicious and refreshing!