How to Make Perfect Chocolate cake with thick sauce
Chocolate cake with thick sauce. For sauce, in a large heavy saucepan, melt butter and chocolate over low heat. Stir in evaporated milk and sugar until smooth. Pour it hot over ice cream, then save the rest in the fridge.
Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding with a warm, moist chocolate cake and a beautiful silky chocolate sauce, all baked in one pan! Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding is a classic dessert that everyone should know! One batter magically transforms into a moist chocolate cake with a. You can cook Chocolate cake with thick sauce using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake with thick sauce
- You need 1 of chocolate cake mix.
- You need 1 of whipped cream mix.
- Prepare 3 of eggs (for the cake mix).
- You need 1 cup of cold water or milk (for the whipped cream mix).
- You need of chocolate sauce or chocolate chips for decoration.
Our chocolate sauce is easily made in just minutes with just six pantry ingredients. It's so good you might never buy chocolate sauce again. Pass sauce through a fine strainer for a smooth and silky consistency. Stir in orange liqueur, if desired.
Chocolate cake with thick sauce instructions
- Bake the cake according to the instructions on the box.
- After the cake cools down grab a knife and cut out the middle and empty it out (dont touch the bottom just make the cake in a concave shape) illustrated in the photo below -not my photo-.
- Then take the peice of cake that was emptied and place it in the blender along with the whipping cream and leave for a couple of minutes until it becomes smooth and soft (you can add chocolate chips or cocoa powder for stronger chocolate taste in the sauce).
- Add the sauce on the cake and throw on any desired toppings then let cool for 1 or 2 hours.
This cake can be made a day in advance. Make both the cake and sauce with the best quality bittersweet chocolate you can find. Substitute semisweet chocolate if you wish. Notes: Red wine chocolate cake, mocha chocolate cake: You could replace the buttermilk in full with yogurt or sour cream thinned with a little milk or (One bag frozen berries, thawed, cooked in a small saucepan until they make a thick sauce, with a little bit of vanilla and grand marnier, just because). Eggless chocolate cake is one of the quickest and can be made even by a beginner without any To make this eggless chocolate cake with wheat flour, butter & milk just use little more water or milk.