Recipe: Appetizing Skye's Homemade Pasta
Skye's Homemade Pasta.
You can cook Skye's Homemade Pasta using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Skye's Homemade Pasta
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need As needed of water and salt to boil the pasta.
- You need As needed of flour to dust the pasta.
- It's 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil for boiling pasta.
Skye's Homemade Pasta step by step
- Add the flour to a bowl. Add salt and mix well. Make a crater in the flour and add three eggs..
- Knead the dough for 3 minutes add the final egg and knead 5 minutes let rest 45 minutes covered with plastic..
- Add enough flour to some parchment paper so that the pasta does not stick. We used parchment paper for easy clean up..
- After the pasta has rested so the dough can relax for easy rolling out, cut into four equal pieces. Dust with flour.
- Roll it out very thin we don't have a pasta machine so we do it the old-fashioned way. I taught her to use her palms of her hands so her hands wouldn't get rolled under the pin..
- Cut off the edge to square it up. We used a pizza cutter and edge of the rolling pin..
- Cut the next and so on till all is cut..
- We used a chopstick to hang the pasta on..
- Keep the pasta ribbons dusted..
- Boil the water with salt and olive oil. Add the pasta and cook till your desired doneness. Times will vary depending on thickness of pasta. Here is a note this pasta tripled in size after being cooked..
- Serve we had it with spaghetti sauce. I hope you enjoy! We had so much fun making and eating this!!!!!.