Recipe: Perfect Bacon chicken pasta
Bacon chicken pasta. Chicken and Bacon Pasta is one for all those days when nothing but a creamy pasta will do. I was very honest with you right from the outset. This chicken pasta with spinach and bacon in creamy tomato sauce is simply amazing.
In this Italian-inspired recipe, the chicken, penne pasta, and vegetables are smothered in creamy. Easy Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta - a creamy and delicious pasta dish filled with cheese, chicken and bacon all made in. Add cooked pasta and toss until fully coated, then add chicken and bacon and toss until combined. You can cook Bacon chicken pasta using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon chicken pasta
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of jar of Alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 lb of chicken diced up (I used chicken strips).
- It's 1/2 lb of bacon.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced celery.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced green bell pepper.
- It's 3/4 can of corn (drained).
- You need 1/2 cup of diced onion (I used yellow).
- You need 1 (16 oz) of box of penne pasta.
Chicken-Bacon-Ranch Pasta Bake. this link is to an external site that may or may not. This easy, creamy chicken and bacon pasta recipe ticks all the boxes. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Serve each plate of pasta with more bacon sprinkled over the top.
Bacon chicken pasta step by step
- I cooked the bacon til crisp and pulled it out and set aside.
- Then I put in celery..bell pepper.. Onion... And diced chicken cooking them in the bacon grease til chicken was cooked then I drained it so remaining grease was gone.
- Meanwhile I cooked whole wheat penne pasta til done and drained it.
- When bacon was cool enough to handle I cut it into small pieces.
- In a bowl I mixed all the ingredients and added the Alfredo sauce.
- Salt and pepper to your taste and viola meal is served....
This loaded chicken bacon spinach pasta dish is tossed in a thick and creamy garlic Parmesan sauce. It's a perfect blend of flavors will make you think you're eating at a restaurant! The original recipe, Chicken and Bacon Pasta with Spinach and Tomatoes in Garlic Cream Sauce, is from Julie's Album where she shares easy-to-make weeknight dinner recipes. My children like these so much that they ask for them every day for lunch Whole wheat pasta and reduced-fat ingredients make these quick and easy little pasta cakes. Our Chicken Bacon Pasta Bake is made with simple ingredients such as store-bought linguine pasta mixed with a creamy cheese sauce, shredded chicken, chopped bacon, and canned diced tomatoes… How to Make Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta.