Recipe: Perfect Chocolate cake
Chocolate cake. Moist, delicious chocolate cake for any celebration. Make the perfect cake with help from recipe reviews and videos. This exceptionally bold chocolate cake recipe—without any flour to get in the way of the soft texture and intense chocolatey flavor—will change everything you thought you knew about chocolate cake.
Unsweetened cocoa powder is recommended for this cake. It is rich in cocoa butter and dissolves perfectly into the batter to create a nice, smooth texture and strong chocolate flavor. This Chocolate Cake Recipe truly is the BEST EVER! You can have Chocolate cake using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake
- It's 200 grams of dark chocolate.
- You need 150 grams of butter.
- You need 80 grams of sugar.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 50 grams of flour.
- Prepare 1 envelope of baking powder.
- Prepare 40 grams of walnut powder.
- Prepare 10 grams of cacao powder.
- Prepare 100 ml of cream (the less % of fat you find).
A great, everyday Chocolate Cake - the cake recipe I make most often. Tender, moist crumb, truly Frost generously with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting for a terrific birthday cake, afternoon teas or to. This chocolate cake is my go-to recipe. It's moist and delicious, and also sturdy enough to carve into novelty cakes like the ones you see on How To Cake It.
Chocolate cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°C..
- Melt 120g of the dark chocolate with the butter..
- Mix eggs and sugar until it becomes like a white "mousse"..
- Add the vanilla extract and the melted chocolate+butter..
- Add the flour and all the powders..
- Mix and bake it 30min in the oven..
- Meanwhile, prepare the icing by heating the cream until you see some smoke..
- Take it off the fire and add the rest of the dark chocolate, mix it..
- Let the cake cool down and then, cover it with the icing..
This Moist Chocolate Cake is seriously the best chocolate cake you'll ever make. It is so moist and rich in chocolate flavor! Towering chocolate fudge cake, decadent chocolate orange cake or a rich chocolate mousse Perfect for birthdays, this is a foolproof and really easy chocolate cake recipe. This paleo chocolate cake recipe is fluffy, light and airy. It's also unbelievably decadent, rich and moist.