Recipe: Perfect Easy and Healthy chocolate cake
Easy and Healthy chocolate cake. This Healthy Chocolate Cake Recipe with yogurt, maple syrup and whole wheat flour is every dark chocolate lover's dream and is perfect for beginners bakers. As an adult, I tried many diets without results. Could this healthy chocolate cake get any better?
The thick chocolate mousse ganache tastes very similar to. This healthy flourless chocolate cake will blow minds and make (many) new friends. The prefect dessert to make with leftover egg whites, it's gluten and Something that manages to be both fluffy and fudgy, airy and decadent - we'll make an easy and healthy flourless chocolate cake with pecans. You can cook Easy and Healthy chocolate cake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy and Healthy chocolate cake
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 50 grams of cake flour.
- You need 30 grams of white sugar.
- You need 45 grams of olive oil.
- You need 2 each of eggs.
- Prepare 120 grams of melted 70% dark chocolate.
A healthy chocolate cake recipe that tastes so sinful you will never believe it! There is NO oil needed for this chocolate cake! The recipe gets rave reviews every single time I make it… even from people who aren't normally fans of healthy desserts! It can definitely hold its own against any high-calorie.
Easy and Healthy chocolate cake instructions
- pre heat your oven with 175 degrees(Celsius) for 10 minutes.
- mix 2 eggs with sugar evenly.
- add the baking powder and cake flour after screened.
- add the melted chocolate and olive oil, then, slowly mix all of them.
- apply a coat of oil or cake flour on the bottom of the cake mold.
- pour the batter into the mold, and bake it with 210 degrees(Celsius) for 20 minutes.
These healthy chocolate recipes come together in no time and make perfect, easy dessert! Made with simple ingredients for a decadent, feel good treat. Protein-packed healthy chocolate bundt cake… Does that make it breakfast food? ? One more thing contributes to the texture! I normally try to stick with just one sweetener to make life easier for you.