Recipe: Tasty Garlic Clam Pasta w/ Rib-eye & Scallops
Garlic Clam Pasta w/ Rib-eye & Scallops.
You can cook Garlic Clam Pasta w/ Rib-eye & Scallops using 30 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Clam Pasta w/ Rib-eye & Scallops
- Prepare of Pasta.
- Prepare 1 lb of linguine.
- It's 5 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 2 tbsp of butter, unsalted.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed red-pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 lb of bay or sea scallops, tough muscles removed.
- It's 1 pint of container ripe grape tomatoes.
- It's 2 tbsp of chopped Parsley.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped tarragon leaves.
- You need 1/8 cup of vidalia spring onion, into strips.
- It's of Coarse salt.
- You need of Scallops.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- It's of Salt and pepper to season.
- Prepare of Chopped tarragon leaves, reserved.
- Prepare of Horseradish Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of prepared horseradish.
- It's 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of freshly chopped chive.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- It's of Rib-eye Steak.
- Prepare 2 3/4 inch of thick rib-eyes.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter, unsalted.
- It's 2 cloves of garlic.
Garlic Clam Pasta w/ Rib-eye & Scallops instructions
- For the horseradish sauce, mix in all ingredients and stir well. Add to taste. Cover and refrigerate..
- Bring a large stockpot of water to a boil, and add salt generously. Add pasta; cook until al dente according to package instructions. Drain in a colander, reserving 1/4 cup cooking water..
- Heat the oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and red-pepper flakes; toast until lightly golden and fragrant, about 1 minute. Transfer garlic to a small bowl; set aside.
- Add wine, butter, lemon juice, and stir until fragrant (about 30sec). Add clams to pan and cover until they open. Then add tomatoes, onions, parsley, all but a bit of chopped tarragon leaves, and cook, stirring frequently,. Season with salt and pepper and the garlic/crushed pepper. Remove from heat..
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Remove the small side muscle from the scallops, rinse with cold water and thoroughly pat dry.
- Season scallops with salt and pepper, to taste. Working in batches, add scallops to the skillet in a single layer and cook, flipping once, until golden brown and translucent in the center, about 1-2 minutes per side. Set aside and keep warm..
- Make sure the steaks are room temperature. Pat both sides dry to allow for a great seat. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- In a very hot skillet add 2tbsp Olive oil and let fizzle. Place steaks in and don’t move them. Toss in butter and garlic clives. Let them wear 3-4min each side. Remove from skillet and let rest 4-5 min. Slice at 45° against the grain about 1/4” thick slices..
- Add pasta, parsley, reserved cooking water; toss to combine. Divide among bowls. Add several scallops in center and top with tarragon. Drizzle horseradish sauce and add rib-eye strips. Serve and enjoy!.