Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Quick Baked Pasta 🍝
Quick Baked Pasta 🍝. 🍝Quick and Easy Pasta Bake ft Tupperware UltraPro Square Bakeware🍝. Baked pasta is the ultimate comfort food, a warm and filling dish we never get tired of. In this roundup, we share some of our go-to recipes, including A quick take on spinach and ricotta cannelloni, this baked pasta is fast because there's nothing to stuff.
This Italian Baked Pasta Recipe will become one of your family favourites. Baked Pasta, this creamy and cheesy dish is a fast and delicious way to fancy up a box of pasta, so good. I often wonder how many ingredients can we mix. You can cook Quick Baked Pasta 🍝 using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Baked Pasta 🍝
- You need 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta (any shape).
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
- Prepare of Olive oil cooking spray.
- Prepare 1 jar (24 ounce) of pasta sauce (your favorite!).
- Prepare 1 jar (16 ounce) of chunky salsa.
- It's 1 can (10.5 ounce) of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- It's of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- You need of Sprinkle garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 package (8 ounce) of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Serve up a hearty pasta bake topped with melted cheese. These comforting dishes include lasagne, mac 'n' cheese and sausage pasta bake. This quick-to-prepare pasta bake with capers, chilli flakes, olives and courgettes is the ideal midweek meal. Make everyone happy at suppertime with quick pasta dinners.
Quick Baked Pasta 🍝 step by step
- Boil your pasta until slightly undercooked.......
- Drain pasta and pour into a baking pan that has been sprayed with olive oil cooking spray......
- Add to cooked pasta your favorite pasta sauce, chunky salsa, cream of mushroom soup, black pepper and garlic powder, mix all well.......
- Place your shredded mozzarella cheese all over your pasta.......
- Cover and cook at 350 degrees for 45 minutes......
- Uncover after 45 minutes and cook until mozzarella cheese is slightly browned on top, about 5-10 minutes more.......
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
With its melty, gooey goodness, this bake makes me think of them. Try this Quick-Baked Pasta Family Style recipe, or contribute your own. Drain the pasta and mix it with the sauce. These hearty baked pasta recipes are the perfect crowd-pleasing meal. Make a melty pasta bake to enjoy right away, or stock up the freezer with Recipe: Meatball Pasta Bake.