Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Low fat chocolate cake
Low fat chocolate cake. A super indulgent Low Fat Chocolate Mug Cake recipe, to cheat on your diet WITHOUT cheating! This chocolate cake contains no butter or oil so is naturally lower in fat than a classic chocolate sponge. The addition of grated apple makes the sponge moist and its natural sweetness means you can afford to use less caster sugar.
Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and beat on low speed until just combined. Low-Fat Chocolate Cake. "This yummy cake is so chocolaty and satisfying," relates Diana Scofield of Niceville, Florida. Low-Fat Chocolate Cake Recipe photo by Taste of Home. You can have Low fat chocolate cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low fat chocolate cake
- It's 1 cup of boiling water.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3/4 cup of applesauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of 1%milk.
- It's 3 large of egg whites.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of splenda.
- It's 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 2/3 cup of self rising flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
This insanely decadent Chocolate Mousse Cake may taste like a rich dessert indulgence but it's made from just a few healthy whole-food ingredients right in the blender! And I am not exaggerating at all, that was typed with a completely straight face. Even if you're watching your weight, enjoy the occasional treat with one of these lower-fat cake recipes. Healthy Carrot Cake Cupcakes. by Chocolate Covered Katie.
Low fat chocolate cake instructions
- Combine dry ingredients and sift until well incorporated.
- In a separate bowl beat together the milk,applesauce, vanilla extract and eggwhites.
- Add the mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Add the boiling water to the mixture and beat at medium for about 2 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or a toothpick comes out clean.
Vegan & Healthy Carrot Cake Cupcakes. No one can ever tell they aren't full of fat and calories! If you make this chocolate cake, don't forget to snap a pic and tag it #thedietchef And of course, you can always check out this recipe, and many many more on my YouTube Channel. This vegan, low-fat chocolate applesauce cake recipe uses applesauce instead of eggs or oil, making it nearly fat-free and guilt-free! Though its a little bit heavier than other cakes, the generous amount of cocoa makes this vegan cake absolutely heavenly.