Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Seafood Trio Pasta
Seafood Trio Pasta.
You can have Seafood Trio Pasta using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Seafood Trio Pasta
- You need 2 of Lobster Tails.
- Prepare of Scallops.
- It's of Shrimp.
- Prepare of Pasta (Your Discretion).
- It's of Pesto.
- You need of Mushrooms.
- It's of Asparagus.
- Prepare of Lemon.
- It's of Garlic.
- It's of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It's of Bread.
- It's of Flour & Eggs (For Pasta).
Seafood Trio Pasta step by step
- Start working on that pasta so that it can rest while you do other things like cutting your mushrooms and asparagus. (Or use boxed pasta)..
- Slice the lobster tail open and get some garlic, melted butter and seasonings in there. Place a couple lemon slices on top. Wrap it, and put it in the oven. 375F for about 23 minutes. Steam asparagus simultaneously with butter and seasonings..
- Get some butter in a pan and get it hot. Be sure to have your shrimp and scallops seasoned because you’ll have to work fast. Butter burns. Get a nice dear on the scallops. Don’t toy with them too much. Shrimp in the pan next. Bread isn’t a baad idea. Sprinkle the bread with olive oil and salt..
- Boil pasta, toss in pesto, plate and serve right away..