Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Sun dried tomatoes with angel hair pasta
Sun dried tomatoes with angel hair pasta. Serve this heady mixture over angel hair pasta cooked with broccoli florets. A variation on shrimp scampi and pasta that includes broccoli and sun-dried tomatoes. How to make Angel Hair Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomato.
Sun Dried Tomatoes Capers And Pasta Recipes. Chicken And Angel Hair Pasta Casserole Recipes. DIRECTIONS Add wine and sun-dried tomatoes. You can cook Sun dried tomatoes with angel hair pasta using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sun dried tomatoes with angel hair pasta
- You need 1 pound of meat. I used polish sausage. but you can use whatever.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of medium yellow onion chopped.
- You need 6 tablespoons of garlic.
- It's 12 oz of tomato paste.
- You need 10 oz of sundried tomatoes.
- You need 3/4 cup of white cooking wine.
- You need 2 tablespoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of thyme.
- It's 10-15 of fresh basil leaves roughy chopped.
- It's 5-10 of fresh sage roughly chopped.
- It's 1/2 pound of angel hair pasta.
- You need 2 cups of pasta water.
- You need of goat cheese.
- Prepare of fresh parsely.
View top rated Angel hair pasta with sun dried tomatoes recipes with ratings and reviews. Angel Hair Pasta With Tuna And Tomato Sauce. Sun-dried tomatoes and bacon give lots of flavor to this ultra-easy pasta dish. Toss pasta in oil from sun-dried tomatoes.
Sun dried tomatoes with angel hair pasta instructions
- Pre-heat oven to warm..
- In a medium sized pan cook the meat till browned and finished. cooking times will vary depending on what meat you choose..
- When finshed, place meat on a paper towel lined plate. once drained place meat in a oven safe bowl or dish and place in oven to keep warm..
- Wipe out medium sized pan and return to stove. add the olive oil and return to meuim heat..
- Add the onion and cook till tender. about 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook for another minute..
- Fill large pot with water 3/4 full and place on stove on high heat. once it starts boiling, add the angel hair pasta and cook according to the package. meanwhile...
- Add the tomato paste and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly, add the white wine, sun dried tomatoes, oregano, thyme, basil, and sage and simmer till smooth..
- Add the meat to the sauce.
- If the sauce becomes to thick, very carefully get a cup of pasta water from the boiling pasta and add to the sauce..
- Once pasta is done, reserve one cup pasta water, drain, do not rinse and add to the sauce. add the cup of pasta water and toss. if using bigger chucks of meat, the meat will not toss with the pasta..
- Once plated top with parsley and goat cheese..
Season pasta lightly with salt and pepper. I absolutely ADORE ANGEL HAIR PASTA, and totally am in LOVE with meatballs. couple it with the creamy, fresh summer tasting sundried tomato pesto. HEAVEN! *insert ringing bells* This is one of my family's favorites and "guests" favorite dishes as well!! Scallops were frozen so I steamed them and dried with a towel. Raw Vegan Parmesan-Style Cheez for topping, optional.