How to Cook Yummy Baked Seafood Mac n Cheese
Baked Seafood Mac n Cheese.
You can have Baked Seafood Mac n Cheese using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Seafood Mac n Cheese
- You need 1 of lg pkg lobster meat or 2 lg lobster tails cooked and chopped.
- Prepare 1 Pkg of med count shrimp peeled and deveined with tails off.
- Prepare 1 Lb of real or imitation crab meat.
- Prepare 1 Box of penne or bowtie pasta.
- You need 1 Can of rotel, drained.
- You need 1/2 Bunch of scallions chopped.
- It's 3 packages of Mexican blend shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 Block of Philadelphia cream cheese softened.
- It's 3 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It's 1 Cup of milk.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- You need of Old bay seasoning.
Baked Seafood Mac n Cheese instructions
- Cook pasta al dente and set aside..
- Butter bottom of large baking dish. Take a large mixing bowl and combine all ingredients together except for one package of shredded cheese. Add mixture to the buttered baking dish..
- Bake for 45 min at 350 degrees F. Add last package of shredded cheese to the top of the casserole. Bake for 15 min more or until cheese on top is bubbly. Let stand and cool for 10 min. Serve and enjoy..