How to Prepare Tasty Mike's Saffron Lobster, Jumbo Scallops & Shrimp Vegetable Melody
Mike's Saffron Lobster, Jumbo Scallops & Shrimp Vegetable Melody.
You can cook Mike's Saffron Lobster, Jumbo Scallops & Shrimp Vegetable Melody using 28 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Saffron Lobster, Jumbo Scallops & Shrimp Vegetable Melody
- You need of ● For The Fresh Seafood [check for any fishy smell if so no go!].
- Prepare 1.5 Pounds of Fresh Lobster Tails [raw de-shelled - de-veined].
- It's 2 Pounds of Fresh Jumbo Tiger Shrimp [raw - de-veined - de-shelled].
- Prepare 2 Pounds of Fresh LG Jumbo Sea Scallops [rinsed - halved].
- It's of ● For The Fresh Crispy Vegetables & Fruits.
- Prepare 1/2 of Each: Green, Red & Yellow Bell Peppers [de-seeded julienned].
- It's 1/4 Cup of Firm Tomatoes [chopped].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Red Onion [julienned].
- Prepare 6 of LG Fresh Garlic Cloves [fine minced].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Parsley [lose pack - chopped].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fresh Cilantro [lose pack - chopped].
- You need 1/3 Cup of Green Onions [chopoed + reserves for garnish].
- It's 1 of LG Jalapeño [fine diced].
- You need of ● For The Seasonings & Oils.
- You need 2 tbsp of [Garlic] Olive Oil.
- Prepare 3/4 Cube of Kerrygold [Herbed] Irish Butter [important].
- It's 1/2 Cup of Quality White Wine [add more if needed].
- It's to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Old Bay Seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of Saffron [or more - crushed & soaked in wine].
- Prepare to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of ● For The Options.
- Prepare as needed of Dipping Bread [for base juices].
- You need 1 Pound of Fresh Mussels [cook until opened - throw anything not].
- It's 1 Pound of Fresh Monk Fish [1" cubes].
- Prepare as needed of White Rice.
- Prepare as needed of Pasta [your choice]/type.
- It's of Lemon Wedges [for seasoning and garnish].
Mike's Saffron Lobster, Jumbo Scallops & Shrimp Vegetable Melody step by step
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need in steps #1 #2 #3 & #4..
- Chop all vegetables as listed above..
- Halved jumbo scallops and de-shelled large cubed lobster pieces pictured. Scallops about 20 halved total..
- Jumbo Tiger Shrimp pictured. Shelled, de-veined and de-tailed. About 30 total..
- Reserve your seafood shells and boil them for 20 minutes with limited water and wine for a basic seafood stock instead of water or chicken broth if interested. To be used then or, within the week in another dish..
- Soak your Saffon threads in 1/4 cup quality white wine for 10 minutes..
- Here's your desired outcome color wise..
- Fry your hardest vegetables on high in seasoned butter, olive oil and a good dash of white wine first for 5 minutes. Be careful not to burn your garlic. Stir regularly..
- Simple seasonings pictured..
- Then add your seafood and steam tightly covered on high for 3 to 4 minutes longer. Stir regularly. In the last minute of frying, add your fresh soft herbs and vegetables..
- Serve alone, with fresh bread for sopping juices. Or, alongside or, over white rice or pasta with chopsticks and/or forks..