Recipe: Appetizing Chocolate cake with strawberry cream cheese frosting(Valentine idea)by Pam...
Chocolate cake with strawberry cream cheese frosting(Valentine idea)by Pam.... How To Make Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting. My husband made homemade chocolate cupcakes for Valentines day, and I. These mini chocolate cupcakes, with their fabulous cream cheese frosting, are a yummy bite-sized treat for Valentine's Day or any day!
That said, my favorite besides Funfetti was always a strawberry cake mix with cream cheese frosting. There's just something about the strawberry cake mix And with the cute little chocolate "love" on top, these are perfect for sharing for Valentine's Day. To make the toppers, you just need a little bit of. You can cook Chocolate cake with strawberry cream cheese frosting(Valentine idea)by Pam... using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake with strawberry cream cheese frosting(Valentine idea)by Pam...
- Prepare of for cake....
- It's 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It's 3 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of melted unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of strawberries cut like heart shape for toppings.
- Prepare of for frosting....
- It's 200 grams of cream cheese.
- Prepare 40 grams of unsalted melted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of powder sugar or depends on your taste.
- It's 1/2 cup of mashed fresh strawberries.
This chocolate cream cheese frosting is seriously the stuff dreams are made of; It's creamy, rich, and not too sweet. The ingredients you'll need to make this: cream I decorated the top of this cake with cinnamon toasted walnuts (want that easy recipe?) and really enjoyed both the look and taste of the. The combination of cream cheese frosting and banana bread is quite epic for me. However, instead of regular cream cheese frosting for my cupcakes - I went with strawberry.
Chocolate cake with strawberry cream cheese frosting(Valentine idea)by Pam... step by step
- preheat oven 350°F.
- in a mixing bowl sifted flour ,cocoa,baking powder,sugar in adding butter,milk,egg and vanilla using electric cake mixer blend well..
- pour into your heart shape baking dish. bake 35 to 45 minute or untill thw inserted knife comes out clean.set aside let completely cool..
- in another bowl using electric mixer cream the cheese adding butter and sugar then the strawberries chill untill yourcake is ready spread onto cake.top with fresh heart shape strawberries....
We always have strawberry cream cheese on hand. Kevin loves it on plain bagels - and, well - I love to smear it on. This easy chocolate sour cream cake is made with sour cream, cocoa powder, and hot coffee. It's the perfect balance of decadence and simplicity! Cake is a favorite among birthday celebrations, but there is no need to relegate it to a.