Recipe: Perfect Hot Crab & Lobster Dip
Hot Crab & Lobster Dip.
You can cook Hot Crab & Lobster Dip using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hot Crab & Lobster Dip
- You need 2-8 oz of packs of cream cheese.
- You need 1-8 oz of container of sour cream.
- It's 1/4 c of mayo.
- It's 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 pack of immatation crab meat (or real crab meat up to you).
- You need 1 pack of immatation lobster meat (or real losber tail meat).
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of bag of shredded chedder cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard.
Hot Crab & Lobster Dip step by step
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Take cream cheese out of packaging and put it in a bowl to start softening at room temp for about 10-15 mins.
- Get a large bowl and cut up immatation(or real) crab and lobster meat.
- Mix in sour cream, mayo, mustard, Worcestershire, lemon juice, garlic salt, and bag of shredded chedder.
- Once cream cheese is soften mix in with rest.
- Pour in medium sized baking pan or glass pan.
- Bake at 350° for 35-45mins or until its bubbly brown.
- Let cool for 10 mins (15 if glass pan).
- Get some bread chips, crackers, pretzels, chips, what ever you want and scoop away!!!!.
- Enjoy!!! hope to see your cook snaps;).
- Small tip: double the reciepe and its enough to use for a party, bbq, birthday, picnic, etc.....