Recipe: Tasty Best chocolate cake
Best chocolate cake. Best Chocolate Cake Recipe: A one bowl chocolate cake recipe that is quick, easy, and delicious! There are plenty of claims for the best chocolate cake recipe. Why should you make this chocolate cake?
Add your favorite buttercream frosting to make it perfect! Keep reading to find out why coffee. When my friend Autumn showed me this recipe of her Grandma Evie's I was totally intrigued. You can cook Best chocolate cake using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best chocolate cake
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 4 oz of unsweet chocolate.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 cup of butter.
- It's 3/4 cup of H2O.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1 of Opt: You can add Raspberries, Maraschino cherries or other fruit, but you must add 1 - 2 cups more of flour due to the extra juice from the fruit.
The method is completely different than anything I had ever seen! This Moist Chocolate Cake is seriously the best chocolate cake you'll ever make. It is so moist and rich in chocolate flavor! The best Chocolate Cake I've ever had!
Best chocolate cake instructions
- Melt & cool the chocolate & butter..
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl..
- Pour into greased pan, bake at 350° for 40 to 45 minutes. Stick a toothpick into the center, if it comes out clean then it is done..
- Remove carefully onto cooling racks and slow to cool. Place a small dap of you favorite frosting onto your cake plate, place your 1st layer onto the plate and place a generous layer of frosting on top. Then place the top layer on next and frost the entire cake. At this point if you added fruit to your cake you should have reserved some to decorate the top layer with as the photo shows..
- The frosting for this particular cake was a marshmallow fluff frosting, and my choice of fruit was raspberry. The frosting recipes in my profile is the one I used..
I've tested and retested and perfect this recipe. It has a perfectly soft and tender crumb, an incredibly luscious. The Best Chocolate Cake. featured in Homemade Vs Store Bought Chocolate Cake. How long does chocolate cake last? Sponge cakes are best eaten on the same day they are made or the next day as they It's best to store chocolate cake in an airtight plastic container in a cool place.