Recipe: Tasty Best ever chocolate cake
Best ever chocolate cake. Best Chocolate Cake Recipe: A one bowl chocolate cake recipe that is quick, easy, and delicious! But with one bite of this decadent, moist chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, every single person around the table commented that this was the best chocolate cake they'd ever tasted. What I love about this chocolate cake recipe is that it does not need a mixer and is very fast to whip up all in one bowl.
Every bite has a light crunch from the pecans, a sweet. Ever feel like chocolate cake just isn't. chocolatey enough? This cake triples down on chocolate flavor with cocoa powder, chocolate chips, and some brewed coffee and espresso powder to bump up that chocolate flavor. You can cook Best ever chocolate cake using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Best ever chocolate cake
- It's 2 cup of AP flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of heaping cocoa.
- Prepare 2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiling water.
- It's 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 of frosting recipe.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It's 1 of chopped pecans for garnishment.
The Best Chocolate Cake recipe combines cocoa and coffee to create a chocolate lover's dream. Add your favorite buttercream frosting to make it perfect! Keep reading to find out why coffee, buttermilk, and oil play important roles in this chocolate cake recipe. Lemon Lime Layer Cake, Best Ever Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Raspberry Layer Cake, and my favorite, Double Chocolate Nutella Cake.
Best ever chocolate cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare a 18x13 baking sheet with cooking spray and parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl combine flour, sugar and salt..
- In a sauce pan melt butter and add cocoa. Stir together..
- Add boiling water and allow mixture to boil for 30 seconds. Turn off heat and pour over flour mixture and stir lightly to cool.
- In a measuring cup pour buttermilk and add beaten eggs, baking soda and vanilla. Stir the mixture and pour into batter. Mix well and pour into prepared baking pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- For the frosting melt butter and add remaining ingredients except vanilla extract. Bring to boil and boil for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and add vanilla. Set aside and stir occasionally until frosting has cooled. Stir with mixer until desired consistency. Spread on cooled cake and garnish with chopped pecans.
My Grandpa was one of my biggest cheerleaders, and I honestly. Take the cake from the fridge and put on another, final layer of frosting. White sugar and brown sugar come together with cocoa powder, eggs, and flour creating the best ever chocolate sponge cake. This recipe was created after I miscalculated a recipe for brownies. The brownies were horrible but the result was a perfect chocolaty sponge cake.