Recipe: Tasty Strawberry vanilla sundae
Strawberry vanilla sundae.
You can cook Strawberry vanilla sundae using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry vanilla sundae
- You need 1/2 box of instant vanilla pudding.
- Prepare 500 ml of cold full cream milk.
- It's 1 envelope of strawberry ice cream powder.
- It's 2 of fresh strawberries.
Strawberry vanilla sundae instructions
- In a mixer or blender, pour 250ml cold milk and the entire ice cream powder and mix at top speed for 4 minutes non-stop. Pour the ice cream into a bowl with a lid and freeze for 3 hours..
- In the same blender, pour in the remaining cold 250ml milk and the 1/2 box of vanilla instant pudding and blend for 2 minutes non-stop. Pour into a container with a lid and leave it to set in the refrigerator..
- In a dessert bowl, scoop in one layer of ice cream, top with layer of pudding. Keep alternating the ice cream and pudding layers and add as many layers as you wish..
- Top with a fresh strawberry. Enjoy!.