Recipe: Yummy Basic Chocolate Cake (Eggless)(Sugarfree)
Basic Chocolate Cake (Eggless)(Sugarfree).
You can have Basic Chocolate Cake (Eggless)(Sugarfree) using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Basic Chocolate Cake (Eggless)(Sugarfree)
- You need of Cake.
- It's 1 1/4 cup of Refined Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 dash of Melted Raw Chocolate.
- You need 1 tsp of Chocolate Essence.
- Prepare of Sugar Syrup.
- It's 1/2 cup of Water.
- It's 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare of Topping.
- It's 1 small of Packet Whipped Cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chocolate Essence.
- It's 2 dash of Raw Chocolate.
- It's 4 tbsp of Sugar.
Basic Chocolate Cake (Eggless)(Sugarfree) step by step
- Preheat Oven at 180C and grease a pan with butter..
- Sift the flour, baking powder and soda in a bowl..
- Place the butter, chocolate essence and sugar in a large mixing bowl and beat with electric beater. Add the above sifted flour mixture and milk little by little and fold till everything is well mixed..
- Pour this cake batter in the greased pan and bake for45-50 minutes or until the skewer inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. After 5 minutes turn the cake over to a wire rack and let it cool completely..
- For Sugar Syrup :- Add sugar to water and boil. keep it aside to cool..
- For topping :- Add cream , sugar , raw Chocolate and chocolate essence and beat till peaks are formed..
- After Cake is prepared. Cut the cake into 3 slices. Sprinkle sugar syrup and some chocolate cream in each layer and then on the top of the cake including sides with the help of a spatula. Don't sprinkle sugar syrup too much as it may moisten the cake..
- IF YOU WANT TO HAVE SUGARFREE CAKE , JUST SUBSTITUTE SUGAR WITH SUCRALOSE. THOUGH IT WILL BE LITTLE LESS TASTY BUT HEALTHY FOR DIABETIC PATIENTS..