Recipe: Yummy CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝
CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝.
You can cook CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝 using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝
- Prepare 2 packs of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 (16 ounce) of jar salsa.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It's 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- It's 3 tablespoons of taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare 1 can of red enchilada sauce (10 ounce).
- You need 1 (8 ounce) of package cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1 (8 ounce) of package 4 -Cheese blend.
- You need 1 box (16 ounce) of Cellentani pasta.
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs.......
- Place thighs in bottom of crockpot......
- Place into crockpot over chicken thighs : salsa, minced garlic, black pepper, oregano, taco seasoning and enchilada sauce, mix well......
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours, stirring occasionally.......
- After chicken has cooked for 8 hours, remove cover and lightly shred chicken, then add your softened cream cheese and package of 4 - cheese blend......
- Mix cheeses into chicken mixture thoroughly.......Mixture will be creamy......
- Meanwhile boil your pasta until al dente, drain well and pour cooked pasta into crockpot, mix all well.....
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.