Recipe: Yummy Fusion Garlic Butter Pasta
Fusion Garlic Butter Pasta. It's my love letter to fusion pasta. You'll never guess the SECRET ingredient 🤫Japanese Garlic Butter Fried Rice GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE FOR PASTA makes a QUICK & EASY dinner recipe the whole family will love.
Simmer for a minute and then take off the heat until. Garlic Butter Pasta - a butter-y pasta dish filled with green and red peppers, carrots, olives, cheese and Parsley. It's so simple and so flavorful! You can cook Fusion Garlic Butter Pasta using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fusion Garlic Butter Pasta
- It's 1/2 lb of thin spaghetti.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, sliced thin.
- You need 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1-2 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- It's 3 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of tamari or shoyu.
- It's 2 1/2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 4-5 sprigs of Italian parsley, washed, leaves removed, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2-1 cup of pasta water.
- It's 3-4 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
It's the most delicious buttery pasta! I love it so much, I decided to make my own copycat recipe. This Garlic Butter Pasta is filled with chunks of carrots. This pasta goes nicely with any entree.
Fusion Garlic Butter Pasta instructions
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook spaghetti as you prefer. Do not salt the water..
- Heat olive oil in a sauté pan on low to medium heat. Add garlic and sauté lightly until just golden..
- Add red pepper flakes and sauté briefly..
- Add butter to the pan and reglaze..
- Add pasta water and heat to combine flavors..
- Add tamari and oyster sauce. Heat and stir to combine flavors..
- Drain pasta and reserve 1/2 cup pasta water just in case it is needed. Add drained pasta to the sauté pan and combine and heat until sauce is adhering to the spaghetti and glistening..
- Add chopped parsley and combine until just wilted..
- Divide into pasta bowls, top with parmesan cheese and serve..
Guests always leave a spot for it on their plates. It's great hot or served cold with fresh herbs from my garden.—Stephanie Moon, Boise, Idaho. Garlic-Buttered Pasta Recipe photo by Taste of Home. I pretty much always want comfort food. As much as I love eating vegetables and healthy stuff, it's much more common for me to really want something comforting — bean & cheese quesadilla, mashed potatoes, burgers, and pasta.