Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Strawberry ice cream cake
Strawberry ice cream cake. I've been on such an ice cream kick lately. June is National Dairy Month so we've been enjoying our fair share of ice cream cones, cakes and bars. One of my all-time favorite ice cream from my childhood, were these Good Humor Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Bars.
Can I tell you a story? Then you'll love this cooking lesson and exam! And it's a great little treat for beating the summertime heat! You can cook Strawberry ice cream cake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry ice cream cake
- Prepare 1 cup of strawberry ice cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of plain flour.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of powder sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of strawberry crush.
- It's Pinch of baking powder (optional).
- You need 1 tin of Maida to dust.
- It's t tin of Butter to grease the.
Girls, are you ready for something really special? We have a new yummy cake recipe for you. Since Strawberry Crunch Bars have strawberry ice cream in the middle, I added ice cream to the middle of our cake. To make this Strawberry Crunch Bar Ice Cream Cake, you will need your favorite homemade white cake recipe or a box mix.
Strawberry ice cream cake step by step
- If u don't have strawberry crush, take 5-7 strawberry, chopped them and put it into pan, add 2tbsp sugar and simmer for 7-8min. Wait to cool down completely..
- Put oven to preheat for 10 min at 160° C..
- Put the ice cream at room temperature for 15-20min to melt properly..
- Add into a big bowl, add shifted plain flour, sugar, baking powder (if u want to add) and strawberry crush. Beat it well, for 2-4min..
- Grease tin and dust with plain flour. Add batter into tin and bake for 20min. Check after completing, prick the toothpick, if came out dry then it's ready..
- Wait to cool down completely..
- Serve as it is. Or spread strawberry crush upside and serve..
Meanwhile, cut the strawberry ice cream into pieces and beat in a stand mixer with the paddle attachment on low speed until smooth and spreadable but still Spread the softened strawberry ice cream over the crumbs and tap the pan on the counter several times to remove any air pockets. Let the strawberry ice cream soften for a few minutes before scooping it out into a large bowl. Use a wooden spoon to beat the ice cream until you get a buttercream-like texture. Place the first cooled cake layer in the pan. Spread the softened strawberry ice cream in an even layer over the whole thing.