Recipe: Delicious Mini Lobster Rolls
Mini Lobster Rolls. In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon zest, lemon juice and mustard. Stir in the lobster meat, celery, scallions. Lobster rolls always hit the spot, and this version is especially enjoyable in halved hot dog buns.
Mini lobster rolls served on Sister Shubert's® Dinner Yeast Rolls make for a New England classic that's easy to pack and serve. These Mini Lobster Rolls Are the Cutest Way to Celebrate National Lobster Day. Once the rolls are filled, serve 'em fresh and make sure to grab one before your guests eye the platter. You can have Mini Lobster Rolls using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Lobster Rolls
- You need of Lobster :.
- It's of Lobster Lemon Seafood Water tails (3), (1 cut in half), seasoning, (1 tablespoon), (5 cups).
- Prepare of Salad:.
- You need of Hot dog buns Butter (cut in half) (3) (as needed).
- You need of Cherry Tomatoes (6).
- It's of Toothpicks (6).
This recipe is an updated twist on a summer favorite. Tender lobster in a rich, summer herb dressing placed inside a butter toasted bun is both comforting and elegant. Our easy lobster roll recipe is an easy canapé for a Christmas party. Try our mini lobster roll buns in mini brioche buns.
Mini Lobster Rolls step by step
- For the lobster in a pot add the water, seafood seasoning, and lemon and let it sit till boil. Next add the lobster tails and let it cook for 8 mins then take them out and reserve in a bowl to cool..
- Put some butter on the hot dog buns and toast them in the oven for 5 mins. Take them out and reserve..
- Once the lobster tails are cool, next combine the lobster salad ingredients in another bowl and reserve..
- Next put make the sandwiches fill the hot dog buns with the lobster salad and top the sandwiches by putting a cherry tomato in each sandwich (the toothpick will help secure the tomato from falling off the sandwich..
Add a little luxury to your festive celebrations with these deliciously indulgent mini lobster rolls. Perfect for a Christmas party, these treats feature meaty chunks of lobster in a spicy mayo dressing. Australian Gourmet Traveller recipe for mini lobster rolls from Coogee Pavilion. Be the first to review this recipe. These rolls, which are a delightful play on the traditional lobster roll, are quite substantial, so one per person is plenty.