Recipe: Perfect Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta
Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta. A must try creamy shrimp Alfredo pasta! This Shrimp Fettuccine is a major This Shrimp Alfredo Fettuccini is a major comfort food. There's just something about a mountain of pasta consumed by rich creamy sauce, and studded with.
Creamy Shrimp Alfredo Pasta is a classic restaurant meal that is super easy to make. Creamy Pesto Shrimp Alfredo with parmesan cheese and blistered tomatoes is the shrimp recipe of your dreams! Serve over zucchini noodles or cauliflower rice (OR pasta if you're not. You can cook Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta
- Prepare 1 lb of peeled and deveined shrimp.
- It's 1/2 lb of fettuccine pasta.
- It's 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red crushed pepper optional.
- It's 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Bertolli's creamy shrimp alfredo recipe includes garlic cloves, red bell peppers, and hot pepper sauce that brings the heat in this yummy dish. Why not make something indulgent for dinner? Our Creamy Shrimp Alfredo is the perfect warm and savory dish to satisfy your fettuccine cravings. Close the lid and turn the valve to sealing, not venting.
Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta step by step
- Season the shrimp with salt, pepper, and paprika..
- Heat a large skillet with high sides over medium-high heat and add some oil..
- Cook the shrimp for 1-2 minutes on each side..
- Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside..
- Add butter, garlic, and red crushed pepper to the skillet and cook until fragrant..
- Add the heavy cream and parmesan cheese. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens..
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper..
- Stir in the cooked fettuccine and shrimp, add more parmesan cheese, garnish with fresh parsley if desired and enjoy!.
- NOTES If you want to use the entire box of fettuccine (1 lb) use 2 cups of heavy cream and 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese..
After the noodles are done cooking. This Creamy Shrimp Alfredo features hints of parsley and balsamic vinaigrette. Depth of flavor this good is not only achievable, but ready in less than half an hour. Add to shrimp mixture; mix lightly. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan and parsley.