Recipe: Tasty 5 Star Mac n Cheese
5 Star Mac n Cheese. This is the page for Mac n' Cheese Star, and it should not be confused with Mac n' Cheese Star Block. Now start adding the grated cheese a big handful at a time, stirring constantly, and let. Mac-n-cheese for one - courtesy of the Small Chef (aka Grandma).
Kraft Mac N Cheese Cheddar Cheese Powder. Amazon calculates a product's star ratings based on a machine learned model instead of a raw data average. Winter is all about comfort No lack of flavor and creaminess here! You can have 5 Star Mac n Cheese using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 5 Star Mac n Cheese
- You need 1 of lump crab or lobster meat.
- It's 1 bag of of tail offshrimp (50-60 count).
- You need 1 of 16oz box elbow macaroni.
- Prepare 1 of grated parmesan and asiago cheeses.
- It's 1 bag of of shredded Sargento 6 blend Italian cheese.
- It's 1 small of block of Velveeta.
- It's 1 of 8-10 bacon strips.
- Prepare 1 stick of of butter.
- It's 1 of onion powder (to taste).
- It's 1 of seasoned salt (to taste).
- Prepare 1 quart of 2% milk.
You could stop there and enjoy the pasta covered in cheesy sauce but who wouldn't want to top it with extra. What sort of monster doesn't like mac n cheese? Creamy cheesey golden goodness, I mean honestly what more needs to be said here. What sort of monster doesn't like mac n cheese?
5 Star Mac n Cheese step by step
- unthaw, rinse, and drain shrimp. set aside.
- cut up Velveeta into cubes. set aside.
- fry bacon strips til crisp. place on paper towel and pat off excess oil. crumble up strips..
- boil pasta al dente` stirring occasionally and drain. return pasta to the pot and add butter, seasonings, Velveeta, and 3/4 of the milk. stir until melted and creamy. turn oven on high broil..
- add in all the meats and parmesan and asiago cheeses and remaining milk...stir until well blended.
- pour into baking dish and top with Sargento cheese. place in oven until top cheese is melted and bubbling...approximately 3-4 mins (keep watch!).
- remove from oven...serve with salad and bread of choice. Enjoy!.
Once you taste this version of an all-time favorite comfort food, you may never make the regular kind again. The recipe itself is a good base. I cut the butter in half as it is too greasy otherwise. Ham and Cheese calzones are delicious, and so easy to make. I just saw on the TV, if you have soft dough, you can stuff it with pretty much anything, and then you'll have a full meal on your hands.