Recipe: Tasty Tricolori Pasta
You can cook Tricolori Pasta using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tricolori Pasta
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can or 1-1/2 c cooked white beans.
- It's 1 (14 oz) of can of diced tomatoes.
- It's 12 oz of uncooked penne or strozzapreti pasta, cooked.
- Prepare 6-10 oz of fresh baby spinach, rinsed and stem removed.
- Prepare 1/2 (14 oz) of can of vegetable broth.
- It's 1-2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- It's 1 tsp of chopped fresh rosemary.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes or Aleppo pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It's 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It's of Grated vegan or traditional Parmesan cheese.
Tricolori Pasta step by step
- Heat olive oil in a large saute pan. Saute garlic 1-2 minutes. Add tomatoes and simmer 8 minutes. Add beans and spinach. Saute another 8-10 minutes..
- Add rosemary, pepper, balsamic vinegar, salt and 1/4 c of vegetable broth. Simmer 5-10 minutes..
- Add cooked pasta and simmer covered until flavors blend. Add rest of vegetable broth if needed..
- Serve with vegan parmesan cheese..