Recipe: Yummy No excuses chocolate cake
No excuses chocolate cake. A healthy chocolate cake recipe that tastes so sinful you will never believe it! There is NO oil needed for this chocolate cake! The recipe gets rave reviews This might be my favorite recipe of all the ones you've ever posted!
Such cakes rise more when baking, but then it sinks more once cooled, creating a Flourless Chocolate Cake recipe video! Best way to see the texture of the cake i.e. moist, tender crumb but fudgey, not dense and mud cake like. Add the milk, vegetable oil and vanilla if using and blend until smooth. You can have No excuses chocolate cake using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No excuses chocolate cake
- You need 3/4 cup of Cocoa powder.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ground flax meal.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of room temperature water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of applesauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It's 1 cup of Water boiling.
- You need 2 tbsp of Herbalife Chocolate PDM(Protein Drink Mix).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Herbalife Chocolate PDM(Protein Drink Mix).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of fructose or honey.
There are many chocolate cake recipes, but you'll get better results by knowing some of these secrets. Making delicious chocolate cake is easier than you think. As such, be sure to use the highest quality cocoa you can find. The darker the hue of the cocoa, the more satisfying the chocolate flavor will be.
No excuses chocolate cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray bundt pan and dust with chocolate PDM.
- Stir dry ingredients together in large bowl.
- Add wet ingredients, except boiling water (remember with flax seed, prepare it in water before adding to the mixture.
- Beat for 2 minutes.
- Stir in boiling water. Batter will be thin.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Serve with whip cream out of a can since it has no High Fructose Corn Syrup. Add sliced strawberries or other fruit and enjoy!.
Flourless Chocolate Cake - Healthy & Vegan! Flourless Chocolate Cake With Cocoa Powder Recipes. Flourless Chocolate CakeResponsible Eating And Living. This chocolate cake is everything a chocolate cake needs to be. Moist, dark, fluffy, and oh so chocolatey!