Recipe: Yummy Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce
Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce. Creamy shrimp pasta: If there is one thing I can always count on my family to eat it is my Cajun food. Because the Cajun sauce is homemade, it is so much better than anything in a jar! This easy to follow and make Cajun Pasta is really good and will warn the entire family's inside with this Cajun profile of flavors.
Jambalaya Hash & EggsSpicy Cajun Andouille Sausage Sautéed with Tomatoes, Peppers Pasta Da VinciSautéed Chicken, Mushrooms and Onions in a Delicious Madeira Wine Sauce Tossed with P. Large Shrimp Sautéed with Tomatoes, Lemon, Garlic, Herbs and Fresh Basil on Top of Angel Hair. Angel Hair Pasta with Sausage & Spinach. You can have Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce
- You need of Angel hair pasta.
- It's 1/2 lb of shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of beef smoked sausage.
- It's of Sauce ingredients:.
- Prepare of Grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of cream cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- It's 1 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coarse black pepper.
- It's 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 of Tomato chopped.
- It's 1 half of an onion chopped.
- It's Half of red pepper chopped.
- It's 2 of green onion bulbs.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 bag of spinach.
- It's squeeze of Fresh lemon for.
You won't miss the marinara sauce once you taste this pasta dish flavored with chicken broth and Italian sausage. First off never need flour with heavy cream.second. putting uncooked noodles in a recipe is never A good option. Keyword: cajun pasta, cajun sausage pasta, cajun shrimp pasta. In a bowl, toss shrimp with salt, pepper, and cajun seasoning and make sure it is well coated.
Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce step by step
- Boil Angel hair pasta on high for 6 minutes. Drain and rinse. Set aside..
- Brown beef sausage in a pan set aside. Do not drain or clean pan..
- Season shrimp with cajun spices. Use the same pan adding 1 tbsp butter and brown shrimp with the shells. Set aside and throw away shells. Do not drain or clean pan..
- Using the same pan you cooked the meat in, add 1 tbsp butter then add the onions, red pepper, garlic, green onions, and tomatoes. Cook till they sweat..
- Add the spices along with corn starch to the pan. Cook for 1 minute..
- Add the cream cheese. Stir. While stirring add in parmesan cheese..
- Stirring slowly, add the heavy cream then add the chicken broth. Let simmer on low- med heat for 20 mins. Check and stir continuously to make sure cheese is thoroughly dissolved in pan..
- Once sauce is finished add spinach and spqeeze of lemon and cook for additional two minutes until spinach is wilted..
- Mix sauce with pasta and meat. Enjoy!! 🤗.
Angel Hair Pasta with Sausage, and Tomato Cream Sauce [video]Casa de Crews. angel hair pasta, Italian sausage, yellow onion, crushed red pepper. Creamy Shrimp or Crawfish and Angel Hair Pasta. Creamy Shrimp or Crawfish and Angel Hair Pasta. Meal time has been pretty simple around here with all the yardwork goin' on Add the cream of mushroom soup, Velvetta, pimentos, pepper, Cajun seasoning and hot sauce and stir together until. This Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta recipe is made with tender shrimp, colorful veggies, and the most delicious zesty alfredo sauce.