Chocolate Fudge Caramel Brownies
Chocolate Fudge Caramel Brownies #brownies #dessert #dessertcakes - Chocolate Fudge Caramel Brownies – Easy To Make Brownies That Are Loaded With Chocolate Chips And Layers Of Gooey Caramel. Rich, Chewy And Simply Amazing!
- 18 ounce package fudge brownie mix , I used Duncan Hines
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk , divided
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 11 ounces caramel bits , or wrapped caramels
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9×9 pan with foil and spray with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the fudge brownie mix, water, vegetable oil and eggs. Then mix in 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk and the chocolate chips.
- Next, combine your caramels and 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for one minute. Stir and add another 15-30 seconds if needed.
- Pour half of the batter into the pan. Then pour the caramel over top. Add the remaining batter to the top of the caramel and spread out evenly.
- Bake the brownies for approximately 25-35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes clean.
- Remove pan from oven and allow to cool. Then lift the foil and brownies out of the pan for easy cutting.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.This recipe adapted from iheartnaptime.