Cinnamon Roll Cake Recipe
Cinnamon Roll Cake Recipe #cinnamon #dessert #dessertrecipes.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9 x 13 pan with non stick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix everything together for the ingredients of the cake.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- For the topping, mix all of the ingredients well in a small bowl.
- Drop spoonfuls of topping on the batter and then swirl it with a knife.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Drizzle glaze over warm cake. (You can reduce the glaze and the cake would still be yummy.)
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.This recipe adapted from eatingonadime.