Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Instant Pot Lobster Tails with Butter Sauce
Instant Pot Lobster Tails with Butter Sauce. When the lobster tails are steaming in the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker, this is when I make the butter sauce. Do not cut through the end of the tail, stop cutting when you get to the last section of the tail. Separate the meat from the shell by pulling the shell apart- do not fully separate the shell as you want to be able to lay the semi-connected lobster meat on top of.
Stir well and then add in the shrimp and stir. Stir well and then add in the shrimp and stir. Cooking Lobster Tails In The Instant Pot Learning to Cook Lobster in the Instant Pot. . You can have Instant Pot Lobster Tails with Butter Sauce using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Lobster Tails with Butter Sauce
- Prepare of Frozen lobster tails.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It's 1 tbsp of old bay seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It's 1 tsp of cilantro.
Serve the tails warm and enjoy with a garlic butter sauce.. The other thing I did differently in this round was brushing the lobster tails with salted butter before cooking them. This really complements and helps enhance the sweet flavor of the lobster. These lobster tails came out perfectly tender and steamed to perfection!!
Instant Pot Lobster Tails with Butter Sauce step by step
- Cut line down inside of each shell.
- Add water and seasoning to instant pot.
- Place lobsters shell side down on wire rack.
- Cook sealed for 4 minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp butter to pan, cook until it starts to turn brown..
- Add remaining butter and garlic. Once it melts add remaining ingredients. Mix and set aside..
- Use quick release for pressure..
- Serve immediately with butter sauce..
Just a little seasoning and the right settings and you have a WINNER for dinner! Line with parchment paper (or baking paper); set aside. Combine melted butter, oil and sugar together in a medium-sized bowl. Whisk well for about a minute. Add the eggs and vanilla; beat until lighter in colour (another minute).