Easiest Way to Make Tasty Very moist chocolate cake
Very moist chocolate cake. This cocoa-based cake is deeply chocolatey and incredibly moist. It surprises me every single time This chocolate cake recipe has been the most popular post on Foodess.com for years - it has been Another favourite way to enjoy this beloved cake is very simply with sweetened whipped cream and. Everyone that I've made it for insists I give them the recipe.
I bake it often for family parties, and it always brings back fond memories. If desired, dust with additional cocoa. The cake is so moist and soft, that you cant just stop with a single slice. You can cook Very moist chocolate cake using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Very moist chocolate cake
- Prepare of cake.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cocoa.
- It's 2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of BOILING WATER.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of eggs beaten.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It's of frosting**.
- Prepare 3 cup of powder sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of cocoa.
- Prepare 2 stick of butter (softened).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of heavy cream or milk.
Hi Maria,, Tried out ur super moist chocolate cake n it came out so yummy very much true to its name…. of d many cake recipes I've tried this came out d best…. thank u so much dear. If there's one thing I love about this blog, it's getting to play around with new recipes and share them with you. Very moist indeed the best chocolate cake i ever did, i got lots of positive feedback, i will be deleting every other chocolate recipe i have 🙂. We did not like this cake at all.
Very moist chocolate cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour two 9-inch round pans. Mix ingredients together in a large bowl. Make sure water is boiling; batter will be thin. Pour into prepared pans and bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Frost as desired. you can use any pan you want. I used 8-9 inch pans.. I used a bunt pan too and u just need to add 20 more minutes to the timer..
- .FOR THE FROSTING:::: Cream butter for a few minutes in a mixer with the paddle attachment on medium speed. Turn off the mixer. Sift 3 cups powdered sugar and cocoa into the mixing bowl. Turn your mixer on the lowest speed (so the dry ingredients do not blow everywhere) until the sugar and cocoa are absorbed by the butter. Increase mixer speed to medium and add vanilla extract, salt, and milk/cream and beat for 3 minutes. If your frosting needs a more stiff consistency, add a little more sugar. If your frosting needs to be thinned out, add additional milk 1 tablespoon at a time..
It was very bland and not sweet or chocolatey at all. It raised very nicely and had a good texture but that's about all I could say about it. This mouthwatering, super moist chocolate cake, is a homemade chocolate cake topped with a silky chocolate cream cheese frosting. This moist chocolate cake is perfect. It is super light and fluffy, but very moist, which is exactly what I wanted.