Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Rasta Pasta
Rasta Pasta. Creative Caribbean Pasta, Fresh and Funky Salads, Ridiculously Good Desserts. Our menu is a fusion of Caribbean and Italian flavors that includes vegetarian. This Caribbean chicken Rasta Pasta from Delish.com is great for dinner any night of the week.
Rasta pasta is creamy pasta tossed with Caribbean style jerk chicken and sauteed bell peppers. This dish is so full of flavor, and makes a great weeknight dinner that can be made in just half an hour! Whether you're seeking a classic jerk chicken plate or a delicious homemade penne pasta, we've got you covered! You can have Rasta Pasta using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rasta Pasta
- It's Half of a box of penne pasta.
- It's of About 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 tablespoon of jerk seasoning.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of heavy cream.
- You need of Red and green peppers sliced.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 teaspoons of canola oil.
- It's Pinch of salt.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
This recipe continues to be the most searched recipe on the blog. I remember randomly posting this recipe a few years back just making a note of something I made. Rasta Pasta: Guns of Navarone, Guns Of Navarone, Guns of Navarone и другие песни. Rasta Pasta - a Jamaican-inspired one-pot dish with creamy cheesy pasta tossed with with jerk chicken and bell peppers.
Rasta Pasta instructions
- Take a pot out and put water to a boil. Once the water it boiling put in your pasta. Put some salt to taste. Cook for about 8 minutes or so depending on how tender you like your pasta..
- Now you take a pan and add the oil to it. Once a little hot add the garlic. Cook the garlic for a minute then add the peppers. Stir then add black pepper and the jerk seasoning. Let that cook for a couple of minutes. Now you want to add the heavy cream. Cook for about 3 minutes. Now stir then add the Parmesan cheese. Make let that sauce thicken a bit then once the sauce is thick enough then you add the pasta..
- Mix it all together and it’s done. Serve and enjoy..
Rasta Pasta is accepting resumes for FOH/BOH. Rasta Pasta is proud to use fresh, local bread from Delicias Bakery for all of. Great spin on pasta it was refreshing trying something different than just the usual pasta covered in sauce. I actually used rotini instead of penne pasta to give it that extra "rasta" look. Playing all your favorites with a reggae/ska twist!