Easy S’Mores Brownies Recipe for Summer
#S’Mores #BrowniesRecipe #Dessert - S'mores brownies are so simple to make. Graham cracker crust topped with brownie, and then finished off with toasted marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- 1 Package of Graham Crackers (About 12-15 crackers full crackers)
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 6 Tbsp. Butter, Melted
- 1 Box of Brownie Mix, Prepared according to Directions
- 1 - 10 oz. Package of Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 Cup of Chocolate Chips
- Place the Graham Crackers in a Food Processor and Pulse until finely crushed
- Add in Butter and Sugar and Pulse until well mixed and everything feels slightly wet
- Press Graham Cracker mixture into the bottom of a Parchment Lined 9x13 Baking Dish
- Prepare your Brownie Mix according to the Package Directions
- Pour Brownie Mix on top of the Graham Cracker Crust
- Bake at 350 Degrees for 22 - 25 Minutes, until center is set
- Remove from oven and top with Marshmallows and Chocolate Chips Immediately
- Turn Oven to Broil
- Place Brownies under the Broiler for about 3 minutes until they just start to brown.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.Source.