Graham Crackers S’Mores Brownie Bars
#smores #brownie #dessert - These Graham Crackers S’Mores Brownie Bars are gooey, chewy, a little crunchy, loaded with chocolate and topped with marshmallows and graham cracker bits for a gooey, fudgy dessert you’ll love!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 10-oz bag of miniature marshmallows
- 3 Hershey Bars
- 8 graham crackers broken into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, mix the butter and chocolate chips. Melt in the microwave.
- Stir in the vanilla and eggs.
- Add sugar, flour, baking soda and cinnamon. Stir until it is well combined.
- Chop 1 ½ of the Hershey bars and add to the brownie mixture. Combine.
- Pour into a greased 9×13 baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes and spread the marshmallows over the top. Coarsely chop the remaining Hershey bars and add to the top as well. Crumble the graham crackers on top.
- Broil for just a few minutes until marshmallows are browned. Allow to cool before serving.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.This recipe adapted from foodforfought.